Omen USA Inc
Omen was founded in 1946 in Kibbutz Hatzor, Israel. Omen started as a small workshop for the production and assembly of irrigation equipment. In 1947, the first die casting machine arrived and since then Omen has been a high pressure die casting plant.
· Omen High Pressure Casting specializes in the manufacture of casted aluminum and brass alloy products using high pressure casting technology.
· The main market for Omen’s products is the automobile market. Among our most prominent customers are: GM-Opel, the VW Group, BMW, JLR, MAN and PSA.
· 98% of our products are exported to the USA and other countries.
· In 2014, a second factory was founded in Porto, Portugal and in 2016, an additional factory was founded in Richmond, Indiana.
· As of 6/1/2019, the Omen Group has around 450 employees.
The benefits of working at Omen USA:
· We offer competitive wages and bonus benefits.
· Omen pays for the employee medical, dental and vision insurance premium as well as, a life insurance policy.
· We have a 401k plan and an automatic 3% contribution plus an additional employer match.
· Quarterly attendance bonuses for all hourly associates.
· Company pays for uniforms, $100 towards steel toe boots and prescription safety glasses.
· Paid vacation and personal time.
· Plus more!