Culy Contracting, Inc.
WHO WE ARE…
Our company was originally founded in 1978 under the name of Culy Construction & Excavating, Inc. In April of 2012, Culy Contracting, Inc. was split off from Culy Construction & Excavating, Inc., who chose to focus primarily on the power business, with Culy Contracting, Inc. remaining as the leader in water and sewer installation.
In April of 2012, Culy Contracting, Inc. employed approximately 40 people and has since grown to employee over 100 personnel. Our reputation in the industry has helped us continue to grow annually.
WHAT WE DO…
Culy Contracting, Inc. focuses on the water and sewer industry, along with total site preparation for municipalities, commercial, industrial and residential customers. In recent years, we have also started an agricultural farm drainage division. We are a leader in the water and sewer construction industry with all the technical services that we provide.
See www.culycontracting.com for more information.
Culy Contracting, Inc. prides themselves on customer service and the ability to offer the best products available to meet each application, tailored to specific needs. At Culy Contracting, Inc. the customer always comes first.
WORKING FOR US MEANS…
- Joining a company with a great reputation for steady employment and plans for future growth
- Being part of a workforce who strives daily in the area of safety, with our employees well-being always considered first
- Enjoying a competitive wage/salary and an excellent fringe benefit program that includes access to the following.
- Comprehensive Health Care Package, which includes medical, dental, vision and prescription
- Life Insurance, STD/LTD, Critical Care
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan with Company Contribution
- Paid Vacation
- 10 Paid Holidays per year
- Travel Per Diem, when travel is required
Heavy Equipment Operators
Commercial Driver’s License (CDL) Truck Drivers
Various Administrative & Management Positions
QUALIFICATIONS & GENERIC JOB SKILLS…
High School Diploma
Clean driving record a must
Prior construction experience a plus
Basic mathematics and computer skills
Basic problem-solving and troubleshooting skills
Related mechanic training (post-graduation technical schools helpful)
Commercial Driver’s License for Truck Driver Position
Related Associate or Bachelor Degree, if required
Advanced verbal and written communication skills
Advanced computer skills (proficient in Microsoft Office)
Blueprint reading skills very helpful
All applicants may submit resumes to and/or complete employment applications at:
Culy Contracting, Inc.
5 Industrial Park Drive
Winchester, Indiana 47394
Attn: Human Resources
Or online at www.culycontracting.com