LifeguardPosition Title: Lifeguard
Posted: October 1, 2021
Company: Earlham College
Website: View Website
Industry: Skilled Trades
Will ensure safety of participants in the natatorium and monitor pool use. Answer questions and provide customer service.
Primary Duties & Responsibilities:
- Active surveillance to prevent accident and injury
- Provide prompt reaction in the event of an emergency
- Greet AWC guests
- Report on-time to work with proper uniform
- Take the initiatives to tend to any areas in need of attention
- Attend all mandatory staff meetings and training sessions
- Follow all employee procedures outlined in Employee Manual
- Complete housekeeping tasks as needed
- Other duties as assigned
Please submit the following application materials in a single electronic file:
- Cover letter;
- Statement on Diversity: The Statement on Diversity should describe how your values and leadership frame or center Diversity, Equity and Inclusion (DEI) in your work.
- Contact information for three references.
All materials should be submitted to the Earlham College Human Resources Office at: HR@earlham.edu.
The application review begins immediately, and the search will remain open until the position is filled.
Earlham College requires all employees to be vaccinated against COVID-19 or apply for and receive a qualified exemption within two weeks of the employment start date.
Earlham College is an Equal Opportunity Employer that seeks applications from candidates who contribute to diversity in terms of race, ethnicity, age, religious affiliation, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, and veteran status, among other distinctions and contributions. As a College with a Quaker identity, Earlham also is eager to solicit applications from members of the Religious Society of Friends (Quakers).
Earlham utilizes E-Verify to confirm employment eligibility for all newly hired employees within the United States.
Job Type: Full Time
National Certification required/current CPR and First Aid required. Must be proficient in swimming and all rescues and willing to work some early mornings and late evenings.
Education Level: High School
Career Level: Experienced
How To Apply: Email application materials to HR@earlham.edu
Full-Time: Medical, Dental & Vision
Part-time: Vision & Dental
View All Jobs From Earlham College