Administrative Assistant for Institutional AdvancementPosition Title: Administrative Assistant for Institutional Advancement
Posted: September 15, 2021
Company: Bethany Theological Seminary
Website: View Website
: The Administrative Assistant oversees the generation of donor acknowledgments, manages the alumni and donor database, and assists with materials and services for the benefit of donor and alumni relations.
· Assist with all aspects of constituent record-keeping in the institutional advancement database.
· Record and acknowledge gifts to the Seminary for all purposes.
· Produce lists and reports for mailings, giving analytics, events, and other activities related to the general needs of constituent relations.
· Assist with Bethany’s representation at the Church of the Brethren’s annual and district conferences.
· Assist the Executive Director of Institutional Advancement and the President with alumni and donor visit planning, travel, and follow-up.
· Other duties as may reasonably be assigned.
Job Type: Full Time
· A high school diploma is required; an associate’s or bachelor’s degree is preferred
· Clerical experience preferred
· Strong professional and interpersonal skills necessary to communicate by telephone or in person, a warm and welcoming presence, ability to respond to requests in a friendly, encouraging way
· Organizational skills
· Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Office suite
· General knowledge of databases
· Knowledge and ability to use typical office equipment
· Ability to maintain confidentiality
· Ability to work as part of a team
· Flexible schedule to work longer when afternoon receptionist is sick or on vacation
Education Level: High School
Career Level: Entry Level
How To Apply: email@example.com
View All Jobs From Bethany Theological Seminary