Material Handler - 1st Shift - Shipping and ReceivingPosition Title: Material Handler - 1st Shift - Shipping and Receiving
Posted: September 10, 2021
Website: View Website
Transcendia is a leader in custom engineered materials for critical product components in a wide range of markets and applications. The company provides deep material science expertise, outstanding customer service through broad geographic coverage and trusted product reliability.
The perform tasks necessary for receiving, transporting and /or preparing for shipment any required product, material or supplies at stated on required paperwork or ISO document. This includes receiving, stocking, transporting, inventory counting, packaging, master roll shipping or FEDEX. This position is designed to fill manpower gaps throughout the process so flexible work hours and experience/knowledge/versatility will be commensurate with pay.
Must be able to work Monday through Friday 8:00 AM- 4:30 PM.
· Maintains a clean and orderly work area/warehouse
· Maintains a safe working environment by following all company safety policies and procedures and reports unsafe conditions and incidents, while maintaining quality standards
· Reads work orders or follows verbal instructions to ensure materials or containers are moved
· Loads materials into trailers, onto pallets, trays, racks and/or shelves by hand.
· Counts, weighs, measures, or examines packaging and contents of items for conformance to company specifications
· Completes necessary paperwork, packing slips, pallet lists
· Moves material to designated areas with forklift
· Other duties as assigned
Job Type: Full Time
· High school diploma or general education degree (GED), one to three years of experience preferred
· Forklift certification required
· Ability to work at a fast pace
· Ability to multi task and read production tickets
· Must be computer literate
· Ability to maintain production standards
· Must be dedicated to continuous improvement
Must be able to lift 50 pounds, bend, stretch, or stand for extended periods of time
Transcendia is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all candidates for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Education Level: High School
Career Level: High School Diploma or equivalent and/or 1 to 2 years of experience
How To Apply: www.transcendia.com
Reference Code: 2642
$17.00 plus per hour depending on past experience.
Full benefit package to include Medical, Dental, Vision, Paid Life Insurance, Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability, Paid Holiday, Personal Time, Vacation Time, 401K, Employee Assistance Program, Wellness Program and discounts.
View All Jobs From Transcendia