Program LeadPosition Title: Program Lead
Posted: July 30, 2021
Company: Girls Inc. of Wayne County
Website: View Website
Industry: Not For Profit
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
•In collaboration with the Program Manager, create, implement and schedule programming, both directly and indirectly through the supervision and coordination of programming staff and volunteers.
• Support, design and schedule curricular goals and monthly calendars of program activities and events for girls that are educational and age specific. Programs should be diverse in content areas, including math and science education, pregnancy and drug abuse prevention, leadership development, media literacy, economic literacy, adolescent health, violence prevention, and sports/health/wellness. Programs and activities will incorporate goals and initiatives connecting with various constituencies, including our broader community, the Girls Inc. network, and our local affiliate's needs. Coordinate process and track regular and special programs (i.e., field trips, snack).
• Serve as a positive role model for girls. Communicate appropriately and professionally in the spirit of Girls Inc.’s mission. Demonstrate respectful communication, healthy relationships and positive leadership at all times.
• Teach, encourage and inspire girls to be respectful to themselves and others.
• Expect the best from girls, and set high and clear expectations for behavior. Actively support and contribute to any group and individual incentive and behavior programs.
• Attend and assist with special events outside of Girls Inc. daily operating hours, as requested by the Program Manager.
• Assist with volunteers. Providing supervision, coaching and evaluation of Program Volunteers may be required.
• Assist with assessment and evaluation, including attendance, achievements, and behavior. Provides reports to the Program Manager/others as requested.
• Communicate regularly with parents/guardians and family members, informing them of girls’ achievements and challenges.
• Ensure working condition, safety, and integrity of Girls Inc.'s computers and technology, including support for some/all of the following:
• Assist with documentation and story-telling of Girls Inc. programs, including taking photographs & video and recording stories, learning lessons & impact.
• Participate in periodic assessment of own performance, develops own goals and objectives. Take advantage of training and other developmental and professional growth opportunities. Attend and participate in Girls Incorporated regional and national functions as agreed upon with the Program Manager.
• Any and all duties as assigned by the Program Manager and others as directed by the Program Manager and/or Executive Director.
Job Type: Part Time
· An associate's degree is preferred; however, an equal amount of on-the-job experience is sufficient to meet the minimum requirement
· Attention to detail and ability to manage multiple projects in a timely manner
Education Level: High School
Career Level: non-management
How To Apply: Email resume to: email@example.com
· Part-time, non benefits eligible position
View All Jobs From Girls Inc. of Wayne County