Coordinator of Seminary Computer ServicesPosition Title: Coordinator of Seminary Computer Services
Posted: June 8, 2021
Company: Bethany Theological Seminary
Website: View Website
Industry: Information Technology
The Coordinator of Seminary Computer Services is responsible for planning, leadership, and management of the use of IT services at Bethany Theological Seminary, including the Brethren Academy for Ministerial Leadership, and Earlham School of Religion in support of the schools' missions. Areas of responsibility include support for technology in classrooms, network infrastructure, hardware, software, and related services
Job Type: Full Time
· Understanding of and commitment to the missions of Bethany Theological Seminary and Earlham School of Religion.
· Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or similar education and experience.
· Experience with synchronous video and its use for educational delivery.
· Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
· Able to support employees and students with various IT needs in a friendly and professional manner.
· Able to use discretion and maintain confidentiality.
· Able to organize a complex and varied workload.
· Has thorough knowledge of and ability to maintain both Windows and macOS systems.
· Has experience managing Linux servers, preferably both Red Hat and Debian systems.
· Has knowledge of and experience managing network infrastructure, including DNS and LDAP.
· Able to troubleshoot problems to efficiently diagnose issues.
· Able to explain technical concepts and processes in a simple, nontechnical way.
· Able to provide technical support in a variety of methods (face to face, phone, email, videoconference, etc.).
Education Level: Bachelor's Degree
Career Level: Skilled
How To Apply: firstname.lastname@example.org
Reference Code: SCS Position
Based on education and experience
View All Jobs From Bethany Theological Seminary