Recruiting CoordinatorPosition Title: Recruiting Coordinator
Posted: May 22, 2021
Website: View Website
Industry: Human Resources
Are you looking for a career in Recruiting and Human Resources? Are you a people person and a hard worker that enjoys a fast-paced atmosphere with a team mentality? Looking for a company that is willing to invest in its employees?
Join the Osborn team as a Recruiting Coordinator!
Who We Are: Since making our first industrial brushes in 1887, Osborn has grown to become a global leader in surface treatment and finishing solutions. We’re dedicated to offering the very best – a standard to which we hold ourselves and the aspiration we reserve for our diverse customer base. This position is based out of our headquarters, in Richmond, Indiana.
We need a team player! Essential duties and responsibilities are listed below; however, we are truly looking for someone with a true “team” mentality who isn’t afraid to jump right in and help where help is needed.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
· Create and posting jobs to relevant job boards (ADP, Indeed, Career Builder, Zip Recruiter, Monster, etc.)
· Coordinate staffing for hourly job openings with local staffing agencies
· Review resumes and conduct phone screens to determine qualifications
· Interview candidates using industry-standard techniques
· Schedule interviews with the hiring manager and ensure a positive candidate experience
· Onboard new hires to the company and process all new hire paperwork
· Maintain schedules and coordinate calendar activities
· Other administrative and support tasks as requested, that may be required
Job Type: Full Time
· An associate's degree in Human Resources, Business Administration or related field is preferred; however, an equal amount of on-the-job experience in an HR related field is sufficient to meet the minimum requirement
· Attention to detail and ability to manage multiple projects in a timely manner
Worried that you don’t have the right HR or recruiting background? Don’t be. We are looking for the right person, not necessarily the perfect background/qualifications. We can train you!
· Promotes Teamwork - Discourages "we vs. they" thinking. Appropriately involves others in decisions and plans that affect them. Works to remove barriers to collaboration. Seeks to understand and address the concerns and interests of others with opposing viewpoints.
· Shows Drive and Initiative - Does not easily give up in the face of unexpected obstacles. Sets high standard of performance for self and others. Puts in extra effort and work to accomplish critical or difficult tasks. Tackles tough challenges or problems quickly and directly.
· Establishes Trust - Shows consistency between words and actions. Treats others fairly and consistently. Accepts responsibility for one's own performance and actions. Confronts actions that are or border on the unethical.
· Makes Sound Decisions - Brings to bear the appropriate knowledge, information, and expertise in making decisions. Makes decisions in the face of uncertainty. Bases decisions on sound logic and rational. Makes sound decisions on complex functional issues and problems.
· Analyzes Problems – Probes and looks past symptoms to determine the underlying causes of problems and issues. Gathers and analyzes the most critical information needed to understand problems. Quickly analyzes, incorporates and applies new information and concepts. Analyzes problems and issues from different points of view. Detects inaccuracies or flaws in reasoning.
· Establishes Relationships - Relates to others in an accepting and respectful manner regardless of their organizational level, personality, or background. Maintains positive relationships even under difficult or heated circumstances. Leaves others feeling better after interacting with them. Expresses own viewpoints tactfully to avoid creating unnecessary conflict. Encourages others to share information and viewpoints frankly and openly. Expresses reactions and opinions without intimidating others.
Education Level: Associate's Degree
Career Level: Non-Manager
How To Apply: Please visit www.osborn.com to apply.
Reference Code: Recruiting Coordinator
As our Recruiting Coordinator, you will be eligible to receive full-time benefits including medical, dental and vision insurance; 401K with match program, paid vacation time, and paid holidays. We also offer additional life and supplemental insurance options, Employee Assistance Programs and tuition reimbursement options.
View All Jobs From Osborn