Administrative Assistant for Institutional AdvancementPosition Title: Administrative Assistant for Institutional Advancement
Posted: May 12, 2021
Company: Earlham College
Website: View Website
Industry: Business and Administrative Services
The Administrative Assistant for Institutional Advancement provides specific support for the Earlham Campaign, the Directors of Annual Giving and Alumni Engagement and serves as the frontline receptionist for the office.
The position will report to the Director of Alumni Engagement and will collaborate with the Institutional Advancement office staff on projects that will raise funds for college priorities. This position will aid in successful organization of yearly events such as Homecoming and our day of giving and will be instrumental in helping to build a welcoming atmosphere for students, alumni, and friends of the college.
Job Type: Full Time
Experience and Qualifications
· A high school diploma or GED certification is required.
· Computer training in Microsoft Office applications, Excel and ability to learn other computer software programs; facility with basic HTML for web pages, and email. Familiarity with Banner is preferred.
· Must be able to work with minimal supervision, ability to multitask handling several responsibilities at one time with potentially conflicting deadlines.
· Must be able to work with people from around the world, including those with limited skills in English.
· Excellent oral and written communication skills.
· Excellent phone etiquette skills to maintain a humane and friendly atmosphere. Demonstrated sensitivity to confidential matters.
Education Level: High School
Career Level: mid level
How To Apply: email@example.com
This is a full-time (37.5 hours per week), hourly staff position with a full benefits package. The starting rate of pay is $ 12.82 per hour, with an increase to upon successful completion of 90-day introductory period.
Please submit the following application materials in a single electronic file:
- Cover letter;
- Statement on Diversity: The Statement on Diversity should describe how your values and leadership frame or center Diversity, Equity and Inclusion (DEI) in your work.
- Contact information for three references.
All materials should be submitted to the Earlham College Human Resources Office.
Earlham College is an Equal Opportunity Employer that seeks applications from candidates who contribute to diversity in terms of race, ethnicity, age, religious affiliation, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, and veteran status, among other distinctions and contributions. As a College with a Quaker identity, Earlham also is eager to solicit applications from members of the Religious Society of Friends (Quakers).
Earlham utilizes E-Verify to confirm employment eligibility for all newly hired employees within the United States.
View All Jobs From Earlham College