Weld Quality InspectorPosition Title: Weld Quality Inspector
Posted: May 7, 2021
Company: Contract Industrial Tooling
Website: View Website
The Quality Inspector conducts in-process and final inspections of fabricated weldments and assemblies to ensure that customer specifications are met.
This description represents the most significant job duties but does not exclude other work duties assigned or required but not mentioned.
· Approves in-process production by confirming specifications; conducting visual and measurement tests; communicating required adjustments to production supervisor
· Approves finished products by confirming specifications; conducting visual and measurements tests; returning products for re-work; confirming rework is completed accurately
· Documents inspection results by completing reports and logs; summarizing rework and waste; inputting data into quality database
· Keeps measurement equipment operating by following instructions
· Read blueprints and instructions to comprehend the quality expectations for the product and supplies
· Maintain records of testing, information and various metrics as required
· Determines disposition of periodic inspections and tags in accordance with procedures
· Prepare and submit reports to the Quality Manager as required
Job Type: Full Time
· 1+ years of quality inspection or equivalent training
· Experience in welding manufacturing environment a plus
· Experience using a variety of inspection equipment and procedures, including tape measure, calipers, micrometers, etc.
· A keen eye for detail and a results-driven approach
· Ability to read and interpret technical documents and drawings
· Knowledge of relative safety standards and willingness to use protective clothing (face shield, gloves, PPE, etc.)
· Experience with ISO 9001 Quality Management System requirements
Education Level: High School
Career Level: Entry/mid level
How To Apply: www.c-i-t.com
Health, dental, vision insurance available 1st of the month after 30 days.
401K with Match after 1 year
Paid holidays and vacation
View All Jobs From Contract Industrial Tooling