Class A CDL Truck DriverPosition Title: Class A CDL Truck Driver
Posted: April 14, 2021
Company: Primex Plastics Corporation
Website: View Website
Industry: Transportation and Logistics,Manufacturing
Delivers items by preparing, loading, unloading, operating, and cleaning a truck; developing sales; maintaining records.
* Prepares truck for operation by inspecting general condition; checking fluid levels and tire pressure; obtaining or scheduling required repairs; validating adherence to roadability standards.
* Loads truck by ordering, placing, and securing items.
* Delivers items by identifying destinations; establishing route; operating the truck; unloading items; maintaining schedule.
* Develops sales by reviewing standing orders; analyzing sales; recommending changes and new products; taking and placing orders; calling on potential customers.
* Serves customers by understanding and resolving or forwarding complaints; adjusting orders.
* Obtains payment by accepting cash, checks, and credit card payments.
* Maintains truck operating efficiency by completing preventive maintenance requirements; following manufacturer's instructions; troubleshooting malfunctions; scheduling repairs.
* Maintains safe operation and clean appearance by complying with organization operational policies, procedures, and standards, as well as state and local driving rules and regulations; cleans truck exterior and interior.
* Maintains delivery, truck, and driving records by obtaining receipt acknowledgments; recording tracking information; completing driver log and truck performance forms.
* Updates job knowledge by participating in training opportunities.
* Enhances organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
Data Entry Skills, Scheduling, Travel Logistics, Verbal Communication, Customer Focus, Deadline-Oriented, Travel, Acute Vision, Lifting, Selling to Customer Needs, Dependability
Job Type: Full Time
Minimum 2 years experience required
Meets all DOT rules and regulations
Education Level: High School
Career Level: Skilled
How To Apply: PrimexPlastics.com
401(k), 401(k) matching, Dental insurance, Disability insurance, Employee assistance program, Employee discount, Flexible spending account, Health insurance, Health savings account, Life insurance, Paid time off, Retirement plan, Tuition reimbursement
View All Jobs From Primex Plastics Corporation