IN Dispatch ClerkPosition Title: IN Dispatch Clerk
Posted: April 7, 2021
Company: Dot Foods, Inc. / Dot Transportation, Inc.
Website: View Website
Industry: Transportation and Logistics
Location: Cambridge City, IN Department: Dot Transportation Reports to: Director or Transportation
Your Role: This position performs clerical duties associated with the dispatch department for Transportation.
· Phone management for all calls, messages, drivers etc.
· Assist with customer and vendor appointments and driver communication
· Utilize excel spreadsheet preparation and analysis
· Communicate with drivers on schedules and work assignments
· Enter and update operating systems with accurate data
· Serve as a backup for various DTI positions
· Apply lean thinking and tools to identify and eliminate waste in all areas of the position.
· Schedule: Full-time – Specific schedule TBD
· Work Environment: Some exposure to garage / shop environment
Job Type: Full Time
We Need You to Have:
· High school diploma or General Equivalency Degree
· Excellent mathematical and reading skills
· Computer skills, including knowledge of Microsoft Office programs
· Experience working in a fast-paced environment with multiple deadlines
We’d Like You to Have:
· Administrative / clerical experience preferred
· Effective professional verbal and written communication skills
· Experience working in both team and independent settings
Good organizational skills
Education Level: High School
Career Level: entry level
How To Apply: www.dotfoods.com
What Can Dot Offer You?
As a family-owned and -operated company for the past 55 years, Dot Foods has created a strong family culture within the business. As a vital part of that family unit, we want to ensure you feel included and respected for any differing ideas. We appreciate those opinions and count on them to make us successful. In addition to an inclusive working environment, we will provide you with:
· Competitive pay- Range: $11.55 - $17.33 per hour
· Highly competitive benefits package
· Family-friendly work environment
· Ongoing training and development
Safety: This position assumes responsibility for the workplace safety of self and co-workers, and for the safety conditions of the work locations, exercise and promotes safe behaviors and show unyielding support of programs, rules and policies regarding safety.
EOE/AA Employer: Dot believes all persons are entitled to equal employment opportunities. Dot will not discriminate against its employees or applicants for employment because of sex, race, color, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, disability, or veteran status or other basic classes protected by applicable federal or state law provided they are qualified for employment or for existing positions.
View All Jobs From Dot Foods, Inc. / Dot Transportation, Inc.