Set-Up and OperatePosition Title: Set-Up and Operate
Posted: April 5, 2021
Website: View Website
Are you looking for a long-term career within manufacturing where you can join a successful team and enjoy room for advancement? Join our team!
We are currently hiring for our Set-Up and Operate role! Full-time and part-time positions available.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include:
- Ensures proper setup of existing jobs including but not limited to the proper installation of the tooling, material, setting-approved process parameters, programming automation equipment, conveyers, and general readiness of the job including the robustness of these setups.
- Responsible for obtaining 1st piece approval from the quality department.
- Capable of doing first time setups and developing robust setups/processes for new jobs with the assistance of a process engineer including the documentation of the setup.
- Capable of setting up and using scienetific approved methods.
- Effectively uses time and is mindful of continuous improvement of setups.
- Maintains a safe, clean, and orderly workspace at all times.
- Maintains equipment to ensure safety and efficiencies.
- Adheres to all company policies and procedures, especially including safety programs and regulations.
- Able to perform work responsibilities safely following all safety rules and regulations.
- Arrives to work on time and maintains excellent attendance.
- Works well within a group setting as well as individually.
- Candidate should have the possess the ability to lift and/or move up to 55 pounds.
- Performs other duties as requested that may be required.
Job Type: Full Time
This position does not require experience or certification; however, candidates with either are encouraged to apply.
On-the-job training can be provided in order to ensure the job holder's abilities include:
- Working knowledge of all set-up requirements for production equipment and processes.
- Ability to operate a forklift, overhead crane, power tools, and computer if required.
- Strong reasoning ability including the ability to analyze problems.
- Good communication skills. Team oriented. Self-starter.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential responsibilities.
Candidates must have reliable transportation in order to ensure adherence to attendance policies. Candidates must be able to pass a background check as well as a drug screen.
Education Level: Associate's Degree
Career Level: Non-Manager
How To Apply: Please visit www.osborn.com to apply.
Reference Code: SU&O - Richmond
12-Month Retention Bonus!! Quarterly payments!! Additional $1.00 for every hour worked. Employee must be continuously employed for 12 months to receive the total bonus.
Quarterly Perfect Attendance Incentive- $100 Bonus for 3 months perfect attendance! Chance to win additional $250 to $500!!
View All Jobs From Osborn