Branch Manager/Northside - 2499 Chester Blvd, RichmondPosition Title: Branch Manager/Northside - 2499 Chester Blvd, Richmond
Posted: January 6, 2021
Company: First Bank Richmond
Website: View Website
Industry: Banking/Financial Management
· Manage overall branch office operations.
· Manage profitability of the branch.
· Promote business development and participate in officer calling program.
· Promote and cross-sell the bank’s products and services and participate in Sales Program.
· Achieve individual and branch sales goals through new business, referrals and retention of account relationships.
· Motivate and coach staff to promote sales goals and objectives.
· Develop new deposit and loan business.
· Review branch staff for performance evaluations and approve salary recommendations.
· Maintain knowledge of branch policies and procedures.
· Manage customer problems/complaints; counsel customers with special needs or requests.
· Build and maintain a portfolio through Sales Management.
· Provide leadership, training and supervision to staff through coaching, branch sales and operations meetings.
· Participate in community involvement.
· Perform additional responsibilities as assigned.
Job Type: Full Time
· Bachelor’s degree in business administration or related field preferred.
· Two to five years experience in a financial institution preferred.
· Management experience preferred.
· New accounts and IRA experience preferred.
· Strong business development skills.
· Excellent customer service skills.
· Strong interpersonal communications skills.
· Good written communication skills.
· Working knowledge of MS Office products.
· Good organizational and time management skills.
· Ability to supervise, monitor and evaluate the work of others.
Education Level: Associate's Degree
Career Level: management
How To Apply: Refer to our website under Careers to send resume
Salary is determined by candidate's level of experience.
Family-Friendly Work Environment
Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
Short and Long-Term Disability Insurance
Flexible Spending Accounts
Paid Time Off and Paid Holidays
401(k) Plan with Company Match
Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP)
Free Checking and Savings Accounts
Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
Free Flu Shots
Employee Volunteer Opportunities
Employee Educational Assistance Program
View All Jobs From First Bank Richmond