Maintenance SupervisorPosition Title: Maintenance Supervisor
Posted: January 4, 2021
Company: Manpower Richmond
Website: View Website
Industry: Maintenance - General
As a Maintenance Supervisor you will be responsible for maintenance of equipment in our production setting. This will including coordinating the maintenance and service repairs, creating and executing preventative maintenance schedules, and performing troubleshooting through to repair of planned and unplanned down equipment on a variety of complex mechanical and electrical equipment in all areas of plant and office.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following:
• Plan and perform a wide range of maintenance, service and repair work on a variety of mechanical and electrical equipment in all areas of plant and office.
• Able to read job instructions, wiring diagrams, blueprints, machine manuals and create/source solutions to problems.
• Able to trouble shoot thru knowledge of mechanical and electrical principles, general problem solving technics, in order to locate troubles and make repairs quickly to all types of equipment.
• Able to diagnose, trace and isolate cause of malfunction or improper operation. Tear down equipment, determine extent of trouble, repair or replace defective parts of mechanisms; reassemble and adjust for proper operation
• Perform various welding, wiring, carpentry and other maintenance duties involved in the facility.
• Maintain work areas and equipment used in a clean and orderly condition. Follow prescribed safety regulations. Make reports and maintain records as required.
• Work involves a wide range of bench and hand operations requiring skill and a specific knowledge of several maintenance skills.
• This position will include supervisory responsibilities for additional maintenance personnel
• The above description covers the most significant duties performed but does not exclude other occasional work assignments not mentioned.
• Ability to work first or second shift, including weekends and overtime.
Job Type: Full Time
• 5 years maintenance experience in a manufacturing environment
• Electrical, welding, pneumatic, hydraulic and PLC experience
• At least 3 years of Supervisory experience
• Previous woodworking experience
• Knowledge of OSHA standards. 10 Hour OSHA training required. 30 hour OSHA training preferred.
• Able to follow OSHA Safety Standards.
• High School diploma
• Associates degree or vocational certificate from an accredited program is a plus.
The employee is regularly required to sit, bend, twist, stand, walk, reach with hands and arms. The employee may occasionally lift items as heavy as 50lbs or greater.
Education Level: High School
Career Level: Mid level
How To Apply: Submit Resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
$30-$40/hour. Full benefits including Life, Health, Dental, Vision, Short Term Disability, 401K and paid holidays!
View All Jobs From Manpower Richmond