Executive DirectorPosition Title: Executive Director
Posted: October 9, 2020
Company: Model T Ford Club of America / Model T Museum
Website: View Website
Industry: Not For Profit
The Model T Ford Club of America is seeking a qualified person to succeed our Executive Director, due to her planned retirement. As Executive Director of the MTFCA and Museum, you will lead an enthusiastic team dedicated to the Model T hobby.
This is a call for an energetic and accomplished professional who can continue the solid direction our club is engaged in for the benefit of our members. While our name is Model T Ford Club of America, we are an international organization with members all over the world.
Prior management experience is a door opener. Being a Model T Ford owner and/or driver is not a requirement, but the applicant should be aware and appreciate the Model T Ford history and lore, and be willing to learn more about our Model T Fords and our wonderful hobby.
Our members expect a top-notch Executive Director. As the lead executive, you will deliver on this expectation that emphasizes a culture of teamwork, collaboration, club member and chapter connections, development, and fiscal responsibility. Creative leadership and finding new ways to improve and expand the club and Museum are the goals.
Job Type: Full Time
Desirable qualifications include:
- 6+ years Administrative and Managerial experience
- Supervisory and collaborative skills working with diverse groups
- Professional writing, editing, and computer skills
- Understanding and practical application of budgets and finances
- Development and grant writing experience is a plus
- Successful candidate must live in or be willing to relocate to the Richmond, Indiana area, which is where our offices and Museum are located.
- This is a full-time position.
- Hands-on administrative responsibilities required
- Position reports directly to the MTFCA Board of Directors.
To apply, send email including:
- Resume, including work experiences and education
- A statement of why you want to be our Executive Director
- Personal and professional references
- Salary expectations
NO PHONE CALL INQUIRIES, PLEASE.
All candidates will receive acknowledgement within two days.
Education Level: Associate's Degree
Career Level: Management
How To Apply: email: admin@MTFCA.com
Salary based on experience.
Relocation expenses, if necessary, are not reimbursed by employer.
View All Jobs From Model T Ford Club of America / Model T Museum