2nd Shift CNC Operators - Casting FacilityPosition Title: 2nd Shift CNC Operators - Casting Facility
Posted: August 18, 2020
Company: Omen USA Inc
Website: View Website
· This position will be required to operate CNC Machines.
· Must visually observe any defect on parts before and after machining occurs.
· Understand machining defects and probable causes and report issues to supervisor/Quality Department.
· Perform proper set-up and calibration procedures for all equipment and accessories to be used on projects.
· Ensure that every machine procedure is done in accordance with the strict guidelines of the company.
· Maintain equipment and supplies.
· Ensure routing sheet is filled out and attached to totes before allowing removal from your area.
· Maintain continuity among work shifts by documenting and communicating actions, irregularities, and continuing needs.
· Document actions by completing production and quality logs hourly.
· Update job knowledge by participating in educational/training opportunities.
· Inspect the work area and machines that were used during the day prior to leaving at the end of each shift.
· Assist with maintenance of CNC machines (i.e. cleaning, proper fluid levels, etc.)
· Maintain a safe work environment, follow OSHA standards as well as safety policies set forth by Omen USA.
· Perform other tasks as assigned by the CNC Manager, with the ability to cross train and work in several departments during the "start-up" phase.
Job Type: Full Time
· High School diploma/GED required
· Prior CNC experience, preferred but not required
· Experience in a manufacturing facility
· Good organizational skills
· Attention to detail
· Ability to read measuring equipment (e.g. tape measure, gages, etc.)
· Knowledge of operation of CNC is a plus
· Pass pre-employment drug screen and background check.
· Excellent attendance is necessary.
· This position will be required to read and comprehend verbal and written instruction and to effectively count and perform basic math problems
· This position is full time, hourly, overtime is anticipated and will be required at times. Position is located in Richmond, IN.
· Physical requirements are consistent with manufacturing-type and die casting foundry positions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand and lift 50lbs.
Education Level: High School
Career Level: Previous CNC experience required
How To Apply: Submit resume to: email@example.com or apply in person @ 1600 Rich Road, Richmond
Pay - $14.00 (plus shift differential)
· We offer competitive wages and benefits package of health, life, dental, vision, disability, vacation, paid holidays, personal time, and 401k. Omen, USA is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
View All Jobs From Omen USA Inc