ReceptionistPosition Title: Receptionist
Posted: June 24, 2020
Company: Girls Inc. of Wayne County
Website: View Website
Industry: Social Work/Human Services,Not For Profit,Education
Essential Functions: Girls Inc. Wayne County is searching for a responsible Receptionist to perform a variety of administrative, clerical tasks as well as facility operations. Duties of the Receptionist include providing support to our managers and employees, assisting in daily office needs and managing our organization’s general administrative activities and facility needs.
- Answer and direct phone calls
- Pick up mail from Post Office Daily, open mail with donations, follow financial procedure for documenting.
- Distribute mail, correspondence memos, letters, faxes and forms as directed by the Executive Director
- Assist in the preparation of regularly scheduled reports
- Update and maintain office policies and procedures as directed by the Executive Director
- Order office supplies and research new deals and suppliers. Orders placed require prior approval.
- Provide general support to visitors and families
- Liaise with Executive Director, Executive Assistant, and Program & Outreach Managers to handle requests and queries as the need is presented
- Responsible for managing the reception desk to greet both Girls and Parents during drop off, program time and pick up
- Maintain daily attendance logs of Girls present at the center through the Trax Program
- Ensure that the Facility is clean, supplies are readily available for use during the day
- Assist with daily, weekly and special mailings as directed by the Development Manager and Executive Director.
- Develop and implement facility and fleet management programs, including preventative maintenance and life-cycle requirements.
- Responsible for accepting and receipting membership payments.
- Any other duties requested by the Executive Director
Knowledge and Skills
- Proven experience as an administrative assistant, or office admin assistant
- Knowledge of office management systems and procedures
- Customer Service experience
- Proficiency in Google Docs, Microsoft Word & Excel
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritize work
- Attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task
- Exceptional written and verbal communication
- Organized and proactive planning
- Discretion and the ability to hold confidential information
Job Type: Part Time
- High School degree; additional qualification as an Administrative Assistant or Receptionist will be a plus
- Valid Driver’s License in the state of Indiana and clean driving record.
- Must be able to pass a background check, health screening and drug test.
Education Level: High School
Career Level: entry-level
How To Apply: email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Non-Exempt/ Part Time Monday-Friday
25 hours per week 1:00 PM- 6:00 PM August-May
Summer Hours June & July 11:00 AM-5:00 PM- optional
$10.50 per hour
View All Jobs From Girls Inc. of Wayne County