Customer Service RepresentativePosition Title: Customer Service Representative
Posted: February 5, 2020
Company: First Bank Richmond
Website: View Website
Industry: Banking/Financial Management
- · Provide excellent customer service.
- · Process customer financial transactions.
- · Assist with customer inquiries.
- · Maintain knowledge of teller policies and procedures.
- · Maintain and balance cash drawer.
- · Promote and cross-sell the Bank’s products and services.
- · Build and maintain a portfolio through Sales Management.
- · Achieve and maintain 80% of individual sales goal.
- · Participate in community involvement.
- · Perform additional responsibilities as assigned by supervisor.
Job Type: Full Time
- · High school diploma or equivalent.
- · Cashing handling experience.
- · Excellent customer service skills.
- · Strong interpersonal communications skills.
- · Basic clerical skills including working knowledge of MS Office products.
- · Ability to communicate clearly and effectively.
- · Ability to proactively solicit new business.
- · Physical requirement: May be required to stand for periods of time and may be required to lift bags/boxes of coin weighing up to 50 pounds.
- · Must be able to work a flexible schedule including Saturdays.
Education Level: High School
Career Level: experienced
How To Apply: Refer to our website/careers to upload resume
- Family-friendly work environment
- Competitive salary
- Advancement opportunities
- Health, dental and vision insurance
- Life insurance
- Short and long-term disability insurance
- Flexible spending accounts
- Paid time off and 10 paid holidays
- 401(k) with company match
- Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP)
- Free checking and savings accounts
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Free flu shots
- Employee volunteer opportunities
- Employee educational assistance program
View All Jobs From First Bank Richmond