City Bus DriverPosition Title: City Bus Driver
Posted: November 1, 2019
Company: City of Richmond, Indiana
Website: View Website
Industry: Transportation and Logistics,Government
- Drives and operates bus on assigned routes according to an established time schedule.
- Schedules runs and changes destination sign on bus as needed.
- Operates lift for handicapped passengers in wheelchairs and assists elderly passengers and others in need of assistance.
- Treats passengers in a courteous manner and provides information regarding bus schedules as requested.
- Completes operator reports and vehicle checklists as required and submits maintenance slips for needed bus repairs as appropriate.
- Performs related duties as assigned.
Job Type: Part Time
Class B CDL with Passenger Endorsement
Education Level: High School
Career Level: LTC (Labor, Trades, Crafts)
How To Apply: Applications may be submitted through our website or picked up in person at the Richmond City Building, https://www.richmondindiana.gov/opportunities
Medical, Dental, Vision, Retirement, Flex Spending, Life Insurance
View All Jobs From City of Richmond, Indiana