Pathways to Success CoachPosition Title: Pathways to Success Coach
Posted: September 27, 2019
Company: ResCare Workforce Services
Website: View Website
Industry: Social Work/Human Services,Professional Services,Healthcare Services
Assists program participants in developing vocational goals reflective of their skills, capabilities and interests. Manages participant progress towards achieving goals by creating and updating plans.
- Meets with participants to identify barriers to employment and develop strategies to manage these issues.
- Maintains complete, accurate and timely case notes and related records in manual and or electronic systems.
- Outreach to referrals who fail to show for appointment.
- Eligibility determination, data entry and case management
- May conduct orientations for outreach purposes
- Maintain contact with customer and employers for work experience activities
- May assist with guidance for vocational training activities, support service’s needs
- Create update and ensure completion of plans according to contract deadlines.
- Attends scheduled supervision meetings to discuss participants progress.
- Other duties as assigned
Job Type: Full Time
- Bachelor’s degree in related field or a satisfactory equivalent of education and experience
- Strong communication skills
- Knowledge about community resources.
- Able to work with and relate to participants and be culturally sensitive.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Must be computer literate and have MS Word and Excel skills at minimum, and the ability to learn specialized databases and software systems
- Bilingual a plus
ResCare is looking for a Pathways to Success Coach to support the National Health Emergency Grant for Eastern Indiana Works. This position will provide support to clients with substance abuse to include career coaching for dislocated workers and individuals unemployed as a result of the opioid crisis in order to reintegrate them into the workforce.
Education Level: Bachelor's Degree
Career Level: Mid-level
How To Apply: https://rescare.csod.com/ux/ats/careersite/1/home/requisition/39894?c=rescare
ResCare offers a comprehensive benefits package to full-time employees including medical, dental, vision, paid time off, disability, life, and tuition reimbursement. All employees age 21 and older are eligible to participate in the 401(k) retirement savings plan.
View All Jobs From ResCare Workforce Services