Administrative CoordinatorPosition Title: Administrative Coordinator
Posted: August 24, 2019
Company: United Way of Whitewater Valley
Website: View Website
Industry: Not For Profit
General office duties, including assisting the President on a daily basis.
Job Type: Part Time
1. Ability to work with volunteers, perform related duties as assigned with minimal supervision, handle multiple priorities and pay attention to detail.
2. Ability to communicate, both verbally and in writing, to staff, the general public, and government and agency officials.
3. Ability to maintain confidentiality of all documents, records and reports.
4. Develop a working knowledge of standard operating procedures of the United Way.
5. A flexible work schedule may be required in some instances due to organizational events.
6. Must be proficient in the use of Microsoft Office programs, including Excel, Word, Publisher and Power Point software.
7. Working knowledge of information systems, personal computer, typewriter, calculator, and other related basic office equipment.
8. Desire to do quality work.
Education Level: High School
Career Level: Mid-Level
How To Apply: Send cover letter, resume and 3 business references to firstname.lastname@example.org
Pay depending on experience.
Benefits (if needed)
View All Jobs From United Way of Whitewater Valley