Branch ManagerPosition Title: Branch Manager
Posted: August 21, 2019
Company: Wayne Bank and Trust Co.
Website: View Website
Industry: Banking/Financial Management
Thank you for your interest in career opportunities at Wayne Bank and Trust Co.! We are seeking a Branch Manager that has the proven ability to lead and inspire teams to greatness.
· Lead, coach, motivate, and inspire team members to greatness.
· Provide training, tools, and resources needed for team members to remain fully-prepared to provide consistent, exceptional customer experiences.
· Oversee all branch operations ensuring the team meets and exceeds performance goals while maintaining efficiency, quality, and service expectations as well as, compliance with all regulations, policies, procedures, and audit requirements.
· Maintain a fully-engaged, high-performing, operationally sound team that is dedicated to assisting customers in reaching their financial goals, and achieving and maintaining financial wellness.
· Expand existing, and generate new, business to assist in meeting and/or exceeding sales growth and profitability goals.
· Develop, implement, and maintain a sales and service plan that includes, but is not limited to, priorities, strategies, and expectations/intended outcomes to ensure the team is working toward common goals.
· Equip team to address and resolve customer issues while serving as a resource for concerns that must be escalated to management.
· Provide team members’ ongoing feedback and coaching, recommend career development opportunities, monitor performance objectives, and complete timely performance reviews.
Job Type: Full Time
· Proven leadership abilities
· Exceptional customer service through face to face and phone interaction
· Strong attention to detail
· Ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality in all aspects of the role
· Demonstrated technical proficiency with banking products and services including electronic delivery technology (e.g. mobile banking)
· Excellent oral and written communication skills
· Strong organizational skills with the ability to effectively prioritize workload
· Intermediate computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite products.
· High school diploma with some post-secondary education, bachelor’s degree preferred
· 3+ years of bank branch leadership with a demonstrated ability to successfully lead, develop, and inspire a sales team
Education Level: Associate's Degree
Career Level: Mid Level
How To Apply: Cover Le
Reference Code: BM1
Paid Life and AD&D
Paid Long Term Disability
Retirement Savings Plan 401(k)
Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance Options
Health Savings Account
Flexible Spending Account
Checking and Savings Accounts
Education and Tuition Reimbursement
View All Jobs From Wayne Bank and Trust Co.