3rd Shift/Production SupervisorPosition Title: 3rd Shift/Production Supervisor
Posted: August 6, 2019
Company: Omen USA Inc
Website: View Website
3rd Shift/Production Supervisor
This position will be responsible for effectively supervising employees in a designated area of manufacturing to ensure a safe work environment, meet production deadlines, and attain established goals in the areas of production quality, delivery, and cost.
Please contact Omen @ 765/200-6007, ext. 100 - Pamela Salo, Human Resources Manager
Omen USA will not sponsor applicants for work visas. Authorization to work in the U.S. is a precondition of employment.
Job Type: Full Time
Minimum Requirements (Education, Experience, and Skills):
· Able to use Microsoft applications such as Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Office.
· Able to use critical thinking to identify strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions or approaches to problems.
· Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
· Will need to have a wide range of skills and ability in many areas of manufacturing, such as; logistics/supply chain, management, manufacturing, etc.Skills and Abilities:
· Responsible for completing required safety training, reporting and correcting any unsafe practices as appropriate, completing work activities in a safe manner, and complying with safety and health requirements for respective position.
· This position, as well as others in the facility, must promote plant wide safety and housekeeping, and follow established guidelines for visual management.
· Assign work; and recommend and implement improvements in production methods, equipment, operating procedures, employee relations, and working conditions.
· Oversee all departmental activities and carry out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with company policies and procedures and applicable laws.
· Resolve employee issues, ensure positive employee relations, and promote and enforce all company policies fairly and consistently.
· Responsible for area performance measures and individual employee work performance; provide coaching and direction to employees; and work with the Production Manager to identify development and/or training needs for employees.
· Motivates department personnel to practice Omen, USA’s values when interacting with customers, vendors, or other department or plant personnel to foster a more participative environment, while coaching and mentoring as needed.
· Maintain plant within environmental compliance of all applicable state and federal regulations.
· Will need to be readily available in case of emergency and able to work overtime and weekends based on business needs.
Education Level: Associate's Degree
Career Level: Mid-Level/Previous Supervisory Experience required
How To Apply: Submit resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Reference Code: Production Supervisor
The benefits of working at Omen USA:
· We offer competitive wages and bonus benefits.
· Omen pays for the employee medical, dental and vision insurance premium as well as, a life insurance policy.
· We have a 401k plan and an automatic 3% contribution plus an additional employer match.
· Quarterly attendance bonuses for all hourly associates.
· Company pays for uniforms, $100 towards steel toe boots and prescription safety glasses.
· Paid vacation and personal time.
· Plus more!
View All Jobs From Omen USA Inc