Program AssociatePosition Title: Program Associate
Posted: July 4, 2019
Company: Girls Inc. of Wayne County
Website: View Website
Industry: Social Work/Human Services,Not For Profit
REPORTS TO: Program Manager
PAY/STATUS: Hourly, Half to Full Time, Non-Exempt
HOURS: After School Session: 1:00pm-6:00pm Monday-Friday, additional hours for special events (with prior approval from Program Manager) Summer Session: 9:00am-6:00pm (with one hour scheduled break), additional hours for special events (with prior approval from Program Manager)
PURPOSE OF JOB: Under direction of the Program Manager, assist with, design and facilitate programs and activities in accordance with Girls Inc. philosophy across diverse cultural, social and educational program areas. Programming should be engaging, high energy and demonstrate depth in content area while encouraging girls to take risks and master physical, intellectual and emotional challenges.
- In collaboration with the Program Manager, create, implement and schedule Girls Inc. of Wayne County programming, both directly and indirectly through the supervision and coordination of programming staff and volunteers.
- Support, design and schedule curricular goals and monthly calendars of program activities and events for girls that are educational and age specific.
- Serve as a positive role model for girls. Communicate appropriately and professionally in the spirit of Girls Inc.’s mission. Demonstrate respectful communication, healthy relationships and positive leadership at all times.
- Teach, encourage and inspire girls to be respectful to themselves and others.
- Expect the best from girls, and set high and clear expectations for behavior. Actively support and contribute to any group and individual incentive and behavior programs. •
- Attend and assist with special events outside of Girls Inc. daily operating hours, as requested by the Program Manager.
Job Type: Part Time
Must have VALID Indiana Driver's License with clean driving record
Must be able to pass background check
Previous youth work experience preferred
Education Level: High School
Career Level: entry level
How To Apply: email firstname.lastname@example.org
$10.50 per hour
View All Jobs From Girls Inc. of Wayne County