Director of First ImpressionsPosition Title: Director of First Impressions
Posted: July 3, 2019
Company: Harrington-Hoch Insurance
Website: View Website
Industry: Insurance Services
- Povide excellent customer service
- Greet guests in a friendly manner.
- Mantain a presentable reception area.
- Answer incoming telephone calls, screen and transfer to acheive a positive customer experience.
- Process insurance payments, run receipts for clients, complete transactions with insurance carriers.
- Maintain a balanced cash drawer and prepare daily bank deposit for pickup.
- Assist with billing questions and changes.
- Promote our products and services
- Assist in marketing our agency
- Manage paperless file system and daily mail.
- Perform additional responsiblities as assigned
Job Type: Full Time
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Strong customer service skills
- Outgoing personality
- Cash handling expereince
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively
- Good multi-tasking skills
- Clerical skills such as EXCEL and MS Office
- Physical requirement: May be required to lift up to 50 pounds of paper, packages, etc.
Education Level: High School
Career Level: Entry Level
How To Apply: email resume to email@example.com
- Family-friendly work environment
- Competitive Salary
- 37.5 hour work week
- One hour lunch break
- Opportunity for advancement
- Health, dental and vision insurance
- Life insurance
- Short and long-term disability insurance
- Voluntary insurance products
- Paid time off and 6 paid holidays
- 401(k) with company match
- Additional personal insurance benefits
View All Jobs From Harrington-Hoch Insurance