Part Time Van DriverPosition Title: Part Time Van Driver
Posted: July 3, 2019
Company: Sugar Creek
Website: View Website
Industry: Transportation and Logistics,Hospitality and Tourism,Food Processing
Founded in Washington Court House, OH in 1966, SugarCreek began as a raw bacon manufacturer. Its commitment to manufacturing the highest quality, best value products has allowed SugarCreek to grow into a diversified, flexible, and creative food manufacturer. Today, SugarCreek operates 7 facilities, providing a wide assortment of raw and fully cooked products for domestic and international customers across all channels of trade.
Transport SugarCreek employees timely and safely to and from a designated SugarCreek worksite and the designated location. Follow all applicable traffic and safety laws and regulations.
Job Type: Part Time
- Follow relevant safety laws and regulations governing vehicle operation and ensure employee passengers follow safety regulations.
- Drive safely and responsibly in all road conditions.
Respect employees and equipment by being professional and keeping the vehicle clean.
- Ensure the timely arrival and departure of employees.
- Assist employees with safely entering and exiting the van.
- Follow the route established by SugarCreek, stopping at the designated areas only and making no additional stops.
- Conduct and document pre and post trip checks of the van each time it is used (emphasis on fluid levels, lights, tires, and brakes) and provided check reports to the HR Manager.
- Confirm the van used for employee passenger services weighs less than 10,0001 pounds and has seat belts for 11 individuals.
- Transport only those employee passengers approved by SugarCreek plant manager or its designee, and ensure that the total passengers per trip is at or below 11.
- Maintain a record of each trip including passenger names, destination or pick-up points, and accident logs and provide records to the HR Manager.
Immediately inform the HR Manager of all traffic violations or accidents involving the van.
- Report and document any servicing or general maintenance the van may require to the HR Manager.
- Possess and use a communication device to stay in contact with the plant, provided that such use is performed safely and in accordance with safety laws and regulations.
- Report any injuries or unsafe conditions.
- Follow SugarCreek’s safety rules and procedures.
- Perform other duties and tasks as assigned.
Education Level: High School
Career Level: Entry
How To Apply: send resume to email@example.com
$18.00 an hour no benefits
View All Jobs From Sugar Creek